Legal Services

Naturalization ceremony

Immigration Legal Services are by appointment only.

LIRC provides Immigration Legal Services and helps with the following:

  • Naturalization/Citizenship application – Form N-400
  • Medical Exemption Disability - Form N-648
  • Green Card Renewals/Replacement – Form I-90
  • 1st time and re-registration for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) – Form I-821
  • 1st time DACA and DACA for those eligible – Form I-821D
  • Employment Authorization Card (EAD) for those who are eligible– Form I-765
  • Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence – Form I-751
  • Certificate of Citizenship – Form N-600
  • Naturalization Certificate Replacement – Form N-565
  • Refugee Travel Document – Form I-131
  • Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) – G-639
  • General immigration consultations (limited to our areas of expertise)

Call to schedule an appointment (303) 795-3968.

LIRC is a DOJ-Recognized Organization. It has DOJ-Accredited Representatives who can help answer immigration questions. Notary publics, immigration consultants and other businesses are not able to give immigration legal advice. If you are not sure what immigration benefits to apply for or which USCIS forms you need to file, you should consult an attorney or a DOJ-Accredited Representative for immigration legal advice.